The petrochemical industry is one of the main industries in the Benelux. This industry indeed supplies fuel, but – more importantly – also semi-finished products. The recent development which enables PET bottles to be made from natural and renewable materials is one example. Optimising semi-finished and finished products and maximising their usability is the big challenge facing analysts in the petrochemical industry every day. The JSB analysers are focused on optimising these possibilities and monitoring the product quality level. Famous applications include the ZOEX GCxGC technique in combination with TOF-MS. Due to the volatility many applications are focused on GC.
Below you will find an overview of frequently delivered applications. If your application is not on the list, please contact us.
Plasma detector for GC
- Light hydrocarbons measurement with the *PlasmaDetek-E system with nitrogen carrier gas and the MultiDetek-2
Purge & Trap
- An evolution of the analytical advantages of a versatile static and dynamic headspace system
- Automated determination of dissolved gases in water
- Analysis of complex petrochemicals by GC×GC–TOF MS with Select-eV variable-energy electron ionisation
- Detection of oxygenated components in diesel by GCxGC x HR-TOFMS
- Fingerprinting of crude oil by GC×GC–TOF MS
- GC×GC-QTOF determination of age markers in diesel oil
- High-performance screening of pollutants in water using GC×GC–TOF MS
- Mass-based colorization for qualitative group analysis in GC×GC-MS
- Quantification of n-iso-paraffins in petrochemical samples by GC×GC-FID
- The identification of hydrocarbons in highly complex petrochemical samples by GC×GC–TOF MS